Who helps us out?
EngenuitySC isn't an organization... It's our community
We don't view economic development from a top-down approach. We see opportunities to bridge gaps between government, business, higher education, and community leaders to create tangible and lasting change in our community from the bottom up. Our partners support EngenuitySC and its work because they support increasing career oppprtunities with higher wages, and building a competitive region that:
- Values innovative ideas and creations
- Finds, keeps, and recruits first class talent for our workforce
- Harnesses the entrepreneurial spirit and provides growth opportunities for startups
- Emboldens Columbia’s competitive advantage over comparable regions
Our supporters reflect that mix and bring unique assets to the table through their talents and expertise. Our supporters lead daily in their actions and words to drive change and generate action. Our top supporters remain vocal advocates publicly and behind the scenes as participants on our Executive Committee, BrainTrust, or with their leadership through our initiatives like NuHub.
Public and Education Partners
Private Sector Partners
Economic Development Partners
- USC - Columbia Technology Incubator
- Central SC Alliance
- Greater Columbia Chamber of Commerce
- City of Columbia Office of Economic Development
- New Carolina
- Midlands Technical College Enterprise Campus
- SC Department of Commerce
- SC Launch
Interested in becoming a supporter? Contact Franklin Buchanan at (803) 354-5720.